Choosing A Family Law Attorney
The most common reason people consult a family law attorney is divorce, but family law encompasses issues far beyond that. A family law attorney will help to:
- Ensure your financial interests are protected at the beginning of a relationship with a cohabitation agreement or at the end of a marriage with divorce or legal separation.
- Ensure that your relationships and parental rights are protected when establishing paternity, creating or modifying child custody arrangements and visitation/parenting time, or seeking stepparent adoption.
Family law is very personal so you should look for a lawyer you can trust, both professionally and personally. At Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, we offer a relaxing environment where our clients’ needs are the focus of everything we do.
Prepared To Meet Your Every Need
With offices in both Queen Creek and Gilbert, it is convenient to work with one of the oldest and most reputable law firms in the area. Our family law attorneys handle any type of family law matter, including:
- Divorce and legal separation
- Property division for couples with significant assets
- Divorce for same-sex couples
- Legal decision-making/child custody
- Creating, modifying and enforcing child support orders
- Establishing paternity and fathers’ rights
- Stepparent adoption
- Prenuptial, antenuptial and cohabitation agreements
- Orders of protection in cases of domestic violence and abuse
You and your family are in a time of great stress. Our family law attorney will walk you through the legal aspects of your situation so you can establish a better future and protect your rights.
We Are Here To Guide You Forward
Contact us online or call 480-359-1758 to schedule a one-on-one appointment with an attorney. We respond promptly to all calls and emails.