Gilbert Attorneys for Family Law
Criminal Defense | Bankruptcy | Estate Planning | Civil Litigation
Very few Americans get through life without needing the help of a good attorney. Buying a home, drafting a will, getting divorced, securing child support, getting pulled over for drunk driving, filing bankruptcy — there are dozens of reasons every day that people need legal help.
At the Arizona law firm of Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, you will find a talented group of lawyers who can meet all of your legal needs. With offices in central Gilbert and downtown Queen Creek, we serve individuals, families and businesses in Maricopa and Pinal Counties.
We pride ourselves on offering prompt and professional service tailored to your specific legal needs, and in achieving your goals in a cost-effective manner.
Welcome to Our Full Service Law Firm
Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, is the oldest and largest general practice law firm in Gilbert, Arizona, and one of the largest in the Southeast Valley. With four attorneys and more than a dozen support staff, we provide skilled legal counsel and courtroom representation in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Family law: Our Queen Creek and Gilbert family law lawyers assist with all aspects of divorce, including child custody and child support, property division, alimony, guardianships, relocations and more.
- Juvenile law: Our lawyers aid clients in adoptions, severances, minor guardianships, and even dependency situations, including those involving Child Protective Services.
- Criminal defense: Our firm handles a wide range of criminal defense cases, including drunk driving, extreme DUI, assault, drug possession, domestic violence and more.
- Bankruptcy: We help with filing Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, creating debt settlement plans and more.
- Personal injury: We represent people injured through the reckless or negligent actions of others in motor vehicle accidents, from the use of defective products, in slip-and-fall accidents, from dog bites and more.
- Home foreclosure: Our lawyers aid clients with foreclosures and short sales in Arizona.
- Real estate: We provide residential and commercial real estate advice, preparation of deeds and litigation.
- Estate planning: We prepare wills and trusts, handle health and financial directives, assist with probate and trust administration, and handle adult guardianships and conservatorships.
- Civil litigation: Our civil litigation practice resolves a wide range of legal disputes for individuals and businesses.
- Business law: We handle corporate and LLC formation, transactional services, contracts, commercial litigation and other business law matters.
- Immigration: Our immigration attorney assists with visa petitions, permanent residency applications/green cards and more.
Need a Mesa Bankruptcy Lawyer, Personal Injury Attorney or Other Advocate?
Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, serves clients throughout central Arizona. To schedule an appointment, contact us by calling our Gilbert office at 480-359-1758 or our Queen Creek office at 800-409-2187. We belong to most legal insurance plans.
If you are under arrest and Want to Know Your Rights Immediately, call the Emergency Criminal Line /after-hours number 480-686-6180.
Se Habla Español
We are a debt relief agency and will help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.