Gilbert Immigration Attorney
The immigration process is complex and becomes a focal point for those who contend with it. There are many different types of immigration cases, petitions and applications, each with its own requirements. Additionally, procedures and regulations are subject to frequent change. That is why effective representation by a highly skilled and dedicated immigration attorney can be invaluable to the success of any immigration matter.
Although the process can be time consuming and frustrating, the Queen Creek and Gilbert immigration lawyers at Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, will strive to clarify the difficulties and diligently fight for your position. We deal with family-based visa petitions, employment-based visa petitions, naturalization petitions, citizenship applications and more.
Family-Based Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visa Petitions
We handle a variety of family-based visa petitions, including:
- Permanent residence applications/green cards for those both in and outside the U.S.
- Alien relative petitions
- Fiancé petitions
- Consular processing for immigrant and nonimmigrant visas
- Applications for removal of conditions
- Employment authorization
- Document replacement: alien registration card, naturalization certificate, etc.
Employment-Based Visa Petitions
Our law firm also assists clients with employment-based visa matters such as:
- Aliens of extraordinary ability
- Advanced degree professionals
- Labor certification applications
- National interest waivers
- Exchange visitors
- International business executives and managers and transferees
- H-1B professionals
- L-1 transferees
- O-1 artists and others of extraordinary ability
- E-Treaty investors
- J-1 Exchange Visitors, including medical professionals
Contact Our Arizona Visa Lawyer Today
Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC, is dedicated to helping clients ensure that all of the details in their visa and immigration applications are correctly filled out and fully understood. Contact our Arizona law firm to schedule an appointment with an Arizona immigration attorney today. Call 480-359-1758 or toll free at 800-409-2187.
Se Habla Español/Ons Praat Afrikaans