Gilbert, Arizona Family Law Attorneys
The most common reason people consult a family law attorney is divorce, but family law encompasses issues far beyond that. A family law attorney will help you at the most critical time of your life to:
- Ensure that your financial interests are protected at the beginning of a relationship with a cohabitation agreement or at the end of a marriage with divorce or legal separation.
- Ensure that your relationships and parental rights are protected when establishing paternity, establishing or modifying child custody and visitation/parenting time agreements, or solidifying a family unit through step-parent adoption.
Because of the highly personal nature of family law work, it is important to choose a lawyer you can trust, someone who is responsive to your needs as well as to your phone calls, and someone with the right experience. At Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC we provide every family law client with legal services tailored to their individual needs in a comfortable and friendly environment.
With offices in both Queen Creek and Gilbert, it is convenient to work with one of the oldest and most reputable law firms in the area. Contact us to schedule a consultation at the office nearest you. Our family law attorneys handle these and other family law matters:
- Divorce and legal separation , including property division for couples with significant assets, child custody, child support, and spousal maintenance.
- Child custody and visitation establishment in divorce and paternity cases, as well as the post-decree and post-divorce modification of child custody and parenting orders, and interstate custody and parental relocation cases.
- Establishing and modifying child support, as well as the enforcement of child support orders and defense in contempt of child support cases.
- Establishing paternity and father's rights to parenting time or child custody, as well as the rights of a child to child support.
- Grandparent's rights to visitation with grandchildren, as well as guardianship of grandchildren when necessary.
- Step-parent adoption and termination of parental rights of a non-participatory birth parent in order to grant parental rights to a step-parent.
- Guardianship and Conservatorship for children whose parents are unable or unwilling to care for them.
- Prenuptial, antenuptial, and cohabitation agreements that can help couples establish the financial groundwork for their relationship and protect individual assets.
- Orders of protection in cases of domestic violence and abuse.
We understand that these matters may cause great stress for you and your family. A family law attorney at Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC is available to guide you through the legal and financial decision-making necessary to resolve your current situation and to provide the necessary protection going forward.
Contact Wilson-Goodman Law Group, PLLC to schedule an appointment with an Arizona family law attorney that has experience with divorce, spousal maintenance, parenting time, child custody, and child support issues.